To help us continue to improve our service, this web site uses cookies. They cannot be used to identify you. Using this site implies an agreement to continue accepting them. For more details please see managing the cookies we use.  


Freedom of Information Act:

Making a Complaint

If you have a complaint about the operation of the Publication Scheme, or how the Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust has dealt with your request for information from the Scheme, you can write to:

Cara Charles-Barks
Chief Executive
Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
Combe Park

The Trust has an internal review procedure for dealing with complaints received under the Freedom of Information Act whereby your case is presented to the Chairman for an independent review/decision.

Alternatively, you do have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.

The Information Commissioners Office is an independent body that enforces the Freedom of Information Act, the Data Protection Act and the Environmental Information regulations.

The address of the Information Commissioner is:

Information Commissioners Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF

Contact via email or online form :

back to top