Patients & Visitors

Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)

Comments, praise or concerns

In this section

Your comments

Whatever your experiences at the RUH we really do welcome you letting us know what you think. If we're doing well then let us know. If you think there is something we could improve upon then tell us so we can make a start.

If you wish to make a comment about our services you can complete a comment form and leave it in the Suggestion Box which is located immediately outside the PALS office in the main Atrium. Forms are available around the site in leaflet racks or by the PALS Suggestion Box. Alternatively you can write, call or email PALS.


If you wish to know more about how to complain please talk to hospital staff. You can also pick up a leaflet outside the main PALS office in the Atrium or from leaflet racks around the hospital site. You can also write, call or email PALS.

PALS problem solving

PALS can informally investigate issues that you raise with us. We will ensure that the matter is brought before the senior managers of the area concerned.

We will contact you with an explanation of what has happened and let you know what has been done to rectify matters for the future. If this does not resolve matters to your satisfaction then we can advise you where to seek specialist advice and advocacy to make a formal complaint.

Specialist advice and advocacy

Should you wish to raise a complaint then specialist independent advice is available independent advocacy services:

SEaP Advocacy
Tel: 0330 440 9000
Text: 80800 keyword seAp

back to top