Working for us
Welcome to the RUH
Discover what it's like to work in our Emergency Department
The Royal United Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Bath provides a suite of Medical and Surgical services to a population of 500,000, dispersed across West Wiltshire, Bath, North East Somerset and Somerset.
The Trust offers a range of acute medical and surgical services including Accident and Emergency & Trauma and Orthopaedics, as well as paediatrics, clinical support services, and maternity services.
To deliver these services the Trust employs around 4,300 staff, supported by a temporary, flexible workforce contracted through the Trust's Staff Bank, Staffing Solutions.
Our Ambition:The Royal United Hospital, Bath will be recognised for delivering the highest quality hospital care for the people of Bath & North East Somerset, Wiltshire and Somerset as assessed by patient safety and clinical outcomes and
Our Core Values:
- We are dedicated to excellent care
- We demonstrate respect and equality for all
- We work together – a united approach to care
- We learn, plan, develop and improve continuously
- We are trustworthy
- We look after our environment
Our Respect Behaviours:
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- Listen to and support others and make time to do so
- Seek, acknowledge and value others' experience and contribution
- Acknowledge others' beliefs
- Be courteous and considerate to all
- Treat others fairly and equally
- Be honest and trustworthy and act with integrity
- Encourage others to treat all staff with respect
- Challenge the behaviour of staff who do not show respect to others
Are you the person we are looking for?
All roles within the Royal United Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (RUH) require people with a diverse range of skills and abilities.
We need people who are effective in: